About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年5月7日星期四

Second time , get sick , boring & sweet picture

What can i say ? This is the second time i create a blog . Because 1st time i didn't realize that i have 2 create an account address b4 create this blog . What can i say ? I'm quite stupid , right ?


This few days quite hot . No ! I should say DAMN HOT !!! It cause many of my friend get sick ! Of coz , it include me either . Few days ago i get flu , then sum 1 scare me says i may have H1N1 !!! Oh , god ~ U must b kidding , right ? But of coz i didn't got it , cuz i know i'm a healthy person . Hahahaha =D
Anyway , u guys must drink a lots of water & rest more yaa~


Haiz... Next week is a brand new sem , but now i was very boring !!! During this holiday i almost spend 22 hours ( a day ) in my room !!! Oh , god ~ I'm getting crazy !!! ( but so far , i'm still normal . Dun worry , guys ! ) I know some of u will ask why i dun want hang out with friends or dating with my dear ? My answer is ... Hey , guys ! I juz recover from flu ! Remember that ?!


Because of some reason that I list just now , it cause my lovely friends can't see my sweet pic with my dear dear . And now is the reason why i'm still here 2 show u that , what u should see ...
( Hohoho~ )













Hohoho~ I know I know , I know what u guys gonna say soon . He is cute ~ Yaya , i realize that ! Kaka ... But he is mine oh ~ Dun think that u can "stole" it from me oh ~

After all , i wanna thx u guys spend time 2 visit my blog .

B4 i go , i wanna say : take care yaa , c u guys soon ...


Tata~

没有评论:

发表评论