About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年5月12日星期二

18 SG **

P/S : Pls don't read this blog if u're not 18 and above !


Bull shit !!! Very angry now !!! Wanna @#%* now !!!

Erg... U think i want this happen izit ? How i goin 2 know this goin 2 happen ? U can't blame me ! Give me the "answer" then just go away ?

Can't really cool down now , keep angry & angry... Wanna smash some thing now , but look around my bed room , don't have a thing can let me smash ! Shit !

WTF ! Haven't solve the problem yet ! Only god know when i goin 2 die because of yr attitude !!! Stop pretend ! Hate that i still have 2 face u !!!

Can't control my feeling right now . I guess i will keep emo for few days because of this , but i will try 2 control it . Really need cool drinks right now...

Controlling my anger , hope no 1 will gets hurt because my attitude after this . By the way , i hope u guys just 4got what i write at here & pls don't ask me why . I just need 1 place to release my... Any way , feel better now . Hope the problem will be solve soon ( during that time still have 2 face u again ! @#%&*@#$%* )

P/S : Pls 4got what i write at there & don't ask me any thing ! Cuz i won't answer ...

2 条评论:

  1. Cool down girl.....
    but Nick already see wor....
    u already know how is me izzit......
    how come i wouldnt ask u....
    WHY jek.....?
    hehe^^

    回复删除
  2. H..e..h..e
    Juz 4got wat u see then can liao loh =p

    回复删除