About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年6月6日星期六

Wanna recommend you some song


Just watch finish a king kong movie .
Erm... I have to say it was so touched . Because king kong was died after safe the kid , this part make me tears .
But finally it have a happy ending , because the king kong didn't die ! So i also happy for them too =)

Again in the middle of the night .
Now is 2.52 am , i'm lying at the bed and listening billboard music.
I gotta say many nice music was created recently ( okey , it wasn't recently ) , example :
Don't trust me - 30H!3 ; Fire Buring - Sean Kingston ; Sugar - Flo Rida Wynter ; and so on...
But what makes me surprise is Poker Face by Lady Gaga still at MTV billboard !
Ohh~ I gotta say i love this song very muchie~ To all who loves this song , thx to all of your support !
( I recommend this website , if you wanna know more information :
http://www.mtv.com/ )
( Ohh yaa , forgot to say those song that i list above is my favourite song . I recommend you guys try to listen , because... i like it & hope you guys like it too ! )

Hehe , guess what ?
I was trance at my computer just now ! ( @ . @ )
Hahaha... It just a while , not my highest record ( even though i have no idea how long is my record are )

Started tired , wanna sleep already . Look at the time now .
Ops , 3.32 am already ! My dear gonna "kill" me if he notice that i haven't sleep at this moment !
Dun angry yaa , dear ~ Now i going to sleep , k !
That's all for today~
Nite nite & sweet dreamz yaa~

没有评论:

发表评论