About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年6月19日星期五

Finally can break a while~

3 , 2 , 1 ~ YEAH !!!
Finally i can break for a while !!! Even though i still have one assignment haven't done yet , which is Furniture Design report . But never mind , no matter how i convince i will finish it before the submission date !

Since few weeks ago we was so rush to do our assignment , until few days ago it make us become more rush ! I have to say bye-bye to my lovely bed and finish all the assignment !
Now , guess what ??? I got a terrible panda eyes already !!! Come on man , i already looks sucks ! And now the tone of the ( @ . @ ) become more dark ??? It makes me look like ghost !!!
Damn , so i yesterday sleep 12 hour to make myself feel better ~

Listening I DO NOT HOCK UP by Kelly Clarkson and sharking my head ! Yeah~That is the life that i want ! Which is nothing need to worry about and lying at the bed , listen music & sharking my head with the rhythm~

How is 12.24 pm , and i still lying at my bed haven't go brush teeth .
Hehe... I always do that , but i will brush teeth soon so don't think i'm a person that dislike brush teeth , k ?

Ohh~ Stomach started make noise . Very hungry now~ I think i better say bye-bye to my lovely bed , go down brush teeth & eat the yummy chocolate which left a bit . Gotta go now , catch u guys later yaa~

没有评论:

发表评论