About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2010年10月10日星期日

Promises

Is midnight right now, yes, I still awake…

Still think of something…

Don’t worry, it wasn’t something related with the below article…

With the title, yes, I’m thinking of promises that “eel gneh naek” make with me, it wasn’t what I promised but is what he promised…

Oh god, I can’t count how much is that, but all is on my mind…

Tonight, I have to say, “Oh boy, when you going to prove it to me all the promise that you have done?”

Listening She Believes (In Me) by Ronan Keating… it reminds me how romantic the MV are and how meaningful the lyrics is…

Did “eel gneh naek” receive the message that I show at here?

Haha… I think he did and I expecting something start from this moment…

Don’t you let me down, Mr. “eel gneh naek”, if you really know what I mean…

没有评论:

发表评论