About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2010年4月6日星期二

WAR

Some times life just like a war.
We have to admit we fight it to get this far...

What make me say so ?
Career, we fight for it to get the position...
Family, we fight for it to get more love and attention from parents...
Education, we fight for it to get the greatest mark as good as possible...
Love, we fight for it to get...

I have no idea what we fight for love.
My brain can't think a word to describe...
Every fight we could get our army, but when it come to love, the army is ourself...
Some times we realize that the fight that we make is no big deal at all...
Yes, no big deal at all...
Then why should we fight ?

Mostly, I don't fight, I choose to be silent...
Stupid people say stupid things, yes, some times i know silent can make the situation more worst...
Psychological is a complicated subject, even myself some times also can't really know myself, how I expect people to know me so ?
Started don't know what I'm thinking right now, it seem like so blur so emo so confusing...
Suddenly feel I'm like a fool, confusing myself and others.
How ever, if let me choose between fight and silent, i still will choose silent.
Because that is who I am, that is how my personality are.
But... i want you to know i don't mean to hurt you...

没有评论:

发表评论