About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年8月2日星期日

Watting the "SWEET ESCAPE"


Is time to update a new post...
Just wake up from dream , whole body now is damn tired .
Yesterday around 5 just sleep , I gonna say I so long didn't be that industrious !
Come on , Saturday I will do assignment ?!
That wasn't my style !!!
But i have no choice , assignment is damn lots and it keeps coming and coming...
I can feel that i can't breath well...
Stress is around me...

Other thing to say , i can feel that i totally crazy recently .
My mood also keep going up and down .
I can smile for nothing also can angry for no big deal reason .
But i can sure that wasn't emo , but is I'm crazy already !!!

Really lazy to do assignment .
Everyday assignment , assignment , assignment ....
Haiz... Really miss holiday so much !
Stay at home do nothing , hang out with friends , do whatever i like...
Even though some times is boring but the life style is free~
Now... I just wait the holiday brings me "sweet escape" ~
Hehe ^^

2 条评论:

  1. i also scareING for my assignment...
    bez i really no touch in this weekend....
    48hour play ...play ....and play....
    bless us can finish at the dateline....

    回复删除
  2. Dun worry , V can make it de~
    No need sleep v oso wanna finish it by time !!!

    回复删除