About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2009年8月11日星期二

Mini model~ You make me can't sleep~

Good morning every one~
Now is 5.36 am in Malaysia .
I guess some of you wondering ask why i wake up so early to write blog ?
Hehe... Actually i just take a nap about 4 hour then continue do my model .

Listening Korean music , feel clam ~
Don't know why this time i didn't feel boring when i doing my model .
Just now was chatting with dear meanwhile doing my model , but now he go sleep already .
Erm...
Actually i also miss my bed so much~
I can't forgot the moment that i leave it just now~
It make me feel that it begging me don't leave him~
Hehe... I think too much already...

Wao~ Take a look at out side now is raining .
God~
Sleeping is the best thing that should do during raining~
Wish i could sleep now~

Suddenly hungry...
Left 2++more weeks before semester break , but the assignment keep coming like tsunami !!!
Haiz... Fell like can't take it anymore~
Everyday rush , rush , rush !!!
Look around me , still got a lots of mini model haven't finish ( I love mini model , sounds cute , looks cute and save cost )

Still got many assignment haven't do yet ( T . T )
I have no idea what i talking about now .
Because my eyes started "fishing" ~
But can't sleep , have to keep do my mini model .
Gonna go now , "see" you guys soon~

没有评论:

发表评论