About Me

我的照片
Why so hard to get blessed ?

2011年7月23日星期六

Please be AUTOMATIC , VOLUNTARY

Well, less then a month is going to be my bb birthday again...
Almost every month I will update my blog & change the layout of the blog & found my own song of the month...
Everything it just okey when it comes to this : upload bb's pic !

Dunno since when, he always don't feel like wanna take picture with me...
Keep saying his face fat =.=
Come on, is cute okey !
It makes me wanna bite all the time! Ahhh Ammm ... =D
So, please don't keep saying your face fat and take picture with me NOW !

Chou bb, maybe you didn't realize. ( Actually you see my this month blog also know already, only one picture uploaded... )
Just now when I want found some recently picture to upload also feel hard...
Because so far this year you really didn't take lots of picture compare to last year, maybe I should say you just take few picture at this year only... ( those picture will be taken also in the situation that I force =.= )
It kinda sad when I wanna look at this year album... =(

So...Chou bb...When you read this article, please AUTOMATIC, VOLUNTARY take a lots of picture with me...
Otherwise... =.=
I will bite your "bok bok chui" face !
Arggggggggg.......

没有评论:

发表评论